Friday, September 16, 2005

A Metaphysical Consultant for your Business?

Due to the fact that I am not skilled in blogging technology and it is obvious to me that the people my name is among truly "are", I don't think it is appropriate for my name to be on the list of "Carolina Blogging Consultants" and am requesting that my name and blog be removed.

....UNLESS, of course, someone needs a "Metaphysical Consultant" for their business. Then I would have to reconsider, because I've actually done that and have given many talks and seminars on such topics...but that's a "Far Cry From Technology", isn't it!!!:)

Thank You for keeping me on the list all this time.

All the Best to Everyone!

Patty Ann Smith

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home