Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The amazing new book by anonyMoses Dave Beckwith will challenge your notions of everything you hold near, up to three feet. Beckwith makes "Desperate Housewives" seem like "American Idol", but then turns around and makes "American Idol" seem like "Leave it to Beaver". This is his apology, or apologia as the Latinos say.
Way shorter than "War and Peace" or "Remembrance of Things Past", and believe me (the author), not nearly as good, although certainly better than swill. It's a first edition anyway, and has at least 2 typos, which I challenge you to find and correct, for some future generation that may find it floating in a very big bottle.
Support fellow bloggers. Buy their stuff. At least you get something!
- Help make NIH-funded research findings freely avai...
- Science Blogging Conference - Registration is now ...
- Big Plans for NC (and Triangle) Blogging in the Ne...
- Science Blogging Anthology is here!
- Community Blog Catalogs: Drive More Traffic To You...
- Science Blogging Conference Update
- The Next Generation Of Blog Businesses
- Call for Action - Free The Tripoli Six!
- Poets Are Taking Over The Blogosphere